We are Exporter of Aniline Hydrochloride or Aniline Salt uses for chemical reagent, textile dyeing, printing ink Industries.
|Minimum Order Quantity||10000 Kilogram|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
Veer Dye Chem offers Aniline Salt used to make as intermediate in synthesis, chemical reagent, textile dyeing and printing ink.
- Molecular formula: C6H8ClN or C6H7N.HCl
- Molecular weight: 129.60 g/mol
- Physical appearance: White to off-white crystals
- Boiling point: 245 DegreeC
- Melting point: 195-200 DegreeC
- Min. moisture Content: 2%
- Max. impurities: 0.5%